With christmas around the corner we are thinking of some last minute gift ideas. We asked our guys for some ideas on wish list and came up with some ideas that just about any waterfowler would appreciate. Here are the basic top 5
1. Speck call
2. Speck decoys
3. Sitka Gear
5. Choke Tube
So if you have a waterfowler on your christmas list here are some wish lists from some of our pro-staff.
1. 18 Tanglefree Speck Decoys
2. 3 Tanglefree Migration Bags
3. Riceland Custom Speck Call
4. Gunner Kennel
5. 2 week to put those to work.
1. Sitka Hudson jacket
2. Pattern master code black goose
3. 2 cases of Hevi-Metal 3″ #2
4. A truckload of Monster zero sugar in the white can
5. Three dozen BCD speck decoys
1. 8′ X 35′ enclosed trailer
2. GHG FFD full body decoys
3. GHG FFD floaters
4. Tanglefree dead zone layout blind
5. Basin Call’s “Ricer” call
1. A havoc speck punisher.
2. A trip up to Canada to get on the birds early.
3. Some good, warm, realistic camo.
4. A few dozen of some Tanglefree speck decoys.
5. Some great friends that enjoy hunting specks as much as i do
1. hand crafted leather bird tote
2. redbone speck call
3. shot gun shells 3″-3.5″ BB
4. Tanglefree speck full bodies
5. Andenaline bird finisher
1. Tangle Free decoys
2. Ducklander speck call
3. Sitka gear
4. Clone speckbelly decoy
5. Hevi Metal shotgun shells